Tuesday, October 27, 2009

4 more days to go and I will be leaving connaught. Well, this is the place where I had rooted myself for over the past 3 years. I still remember when i first came to kl with my parents on one particular Wednesday and i had to take my dinner alone in this famous pasar malam.. *terrible* as i do not know any one over here. Along those way, i knew a lot of friends and particularly I met my darling here.Over these 3 years i lost more than i gained. I have a wonderful boyfriend but I lost my granny and most importantly the homey feelings that i had last time. I guess it's going to be very difficult to retrieve it back. Furthermore, I regretted for what I did to my granny when she was trying to concern about how I was doing while i in hostel. I'm really really sorry!!! When I started my relationship with Cavan,I had never have the chance to let Cavan meet this spectacular and wonderful women in my life. That was such a shame!! But i always believe that Cavan is always the best present that my granny sent to me as my guidance angel, taking care of me. Although granny had never meet Cavan, but i know that deep down, Granny will like and love Cavan.. Am i right??
No matter what, cavan and i will be together along with Granny living deep down in each on of us.. Isn't that wonderful??

Well, after living Connaught, Cavan and I will be moving over to Section 17, Petaling Jaya due to my working place. Oh ya, that's my another stages of life. In another 6 more days, I will be starting my new chapter of my life, working in a company known as Materialise Software Asia Pacific as a medical conversion engineer.Hence I won't have the chance to play play and couch potato-ing anymore. *sob sob*



This is going to be a tough job for me. I am worrying whether i have the ability to cope with this position. But no matter what happens, I hope that I could manage, learn and adapt it in a short time. With blessing and guidance from granny and love and care from my siblings and Cavan, I really hope that I can toughen myself and faces the everyday challenges.

Besides them, my beloved friends will support me too right?? I'm sure you guys will. hehe!!..Thanks ya..

I guess that's all for now.. Will further update more on myself.. Take care everybody!! Love ya all..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.