Tuesday, October 13, 2009


Time to move forward..



It's been a while since my last blog. Ever since i completed my internship in Sime Darby, my life has been like so relaxing as in everyday i wake up, Internet, sleep and eat. That's all. But that wasn't about all. Besides that, i still had to clear up my viva presentation and all those corrections to be made. After spending like exactly a year on my final year project, finally i got it done and ready for hard cover binding. Ended up, my hard cover binding got rejected due to the font type too small. There goes my RM 40 bucks.. (Fly away) Then i purposely made another trip down to Serdang and on my way back in the KTM, i almost got picked pocket. Fortunately, i felt it else not only 80 bucks disappeared but also my RM 620 mobile phone.When i returned to college that very monday, i noticed that i'm the only one who had to send in for hardbound twice and what pissed me off others with the same cover (previously done as mine) need not have to do second time.[*speechless*] What can i do?? Nothing but to swallow it deep down my stomach. That was the unfortunate moment i ever had this year. After went through all those sweat and tears, here goes..



My thesis with all the sweat and tears..

and now, i can say that.. I'm officially OUT from UCSI.. [evil laugh]


As for a month later, i was in dilemma whether to continue master or start working. I was hesitating. I really had no idea. It's like as if, I'm lost in no where. Therefore, i applied for job and prepared for my master application. It was really a tough decision to make. Then as i received a call from the company to attend for an interview, i wasn't sure that i'm making the correct decision. Cavan told me, why not just attend the interview.. just go get interview experiences. Then on the other side, my sister called and said the same thing. It wasn't a bad decision after all, in order to apply for master degree, the most important thing is to have a potential supervisor which i could not find one. I could not risk my 2 years of master with somebody unknown and end up i could not grad.

At the end, i went to the interview and made it for my 2nd interview, i told myself that, even i have to postpone my dream and start working first, it wasn't a bad idea after all. Everybody eventually needs to enter this realistic society sooner or later and it;s good to have working experiences and then further improve and upgrade ourselves. Other than that, Cavan will not have travel over 70 Km each days anymore.

Now, i made it through the 2nd interview and being offered the job as medical conversion engineer. I wanted to thank everybody for all their help especially my parents, siblings and Cavan. They supported me well enough. Soon i will be starting my work and i may not carry out my responsibility or assignments given well, but for those who i loved and supported me all these while, I will try my very best to be fit for this position.

P.S.

Granny, if you see this, i really hope that you will be with me, guide me all the way. I really hope that i can make you feel proud of me. Loving you always.

Cavan, my dear, i'm sorry for being such a self center and causes you quite a lot of trouble. Soon, we together will gambate and make our dreams come true.

1 comment:

阿寞 said...

All the best for you future endeavors!