Friday, February 03, 2012

Happy Lunar New Year 2012

Hmm.. So fast, Chinese New Year came and now its almost toward the end of it dy. Still got 3 more days and CNY is officially comes to an end. I really enjoy myself during the new year. I did lots of grocery, shopping for the new year and praying stuff. Although its tiring and got to spend a lot, i feel that its worth it after all, its only once a year.
CNY Deco In 1U shopping mall
Saw friend appeared on red packet
My cute cute niece. She cannot let go of the ang pau. $_$ so small knows what's ang pau dy. Smart Smart
Deco in my granny house. Simple and nice. Don't know I can deco for how many times more. :(
Lion Dance on the first day of CNY.. Loving it.
the word "旺" made by the lion. Definitely will 旺 us all.
Dragon in the air of Queensbay Mall
Deco in Queensbay Mall
Fireworks blasting in the air on the 9th night

No comments: