Monday, December 01, 2008

Thesis...


Currently, i am still cracking my brain, scratching my forehead..over the thesis that i am doing. To be frank, i do not really have the mood for thesis right now, but i am running out of time. Got to finish the result part.. as i will be having a short presentation on it. I have over 50 isolates from the faecal samples, which means i got to do 50 over pages just for the result part only. But now, i managed to stain only about Seven samples, and average for one sample to have isolate of bacteria is 5 types. Therefore, i will 35 pages of result at this moments. For now, i still have another 15 pages to go.. If you guys really wanna know what type of bacteria is it.. i can only tell you they are gram positive bacteria. Hehe.. Below are one of my favourite bacteria that i managed to stain and viewed under the microscope. Have a look at it. I'm sure you will like it as well..








Isn't it cute?? For now, i name it as Staphylococcus josephinese. Wakakaka. and it's just temporary.. as soon as i manage to identify what is it... i will definitely let you guys know what it is actually.

It's interesting to see such a result.. but when you are facing result such as below, you might as well just throw the whole thing rather than letting your eyes pop out in order to check the shape of the bacteria





Tomorrow, i got to take bus back to KL and i will have to start my lab life again for another month or two. It's very tiring when you have to leave for lab at 8 or 9 and come back at 5 in the evening. it's like working.. with no salary and got to pay for the fees.

I came back last friday just to practice my driving skill.. Hehe.. It was a good practice after leaving my skills for almost a year although i have a little problem with breaking, and going into 2nd lane from the 3rd lane when the road is crowded with moving cars. Anyway, i really pity my sister as she is having some phobia sitting in the car i drove.. I should really say that.. my driving skill is suck to the maximum. Even myself see stars after driving back from Auto City.. Hopefully my skills will be better next month as i got to drive over the penang bridge a few times in a week.. else.. i might be able to blog again..
Guess got to stop right now, i got to pack my stuff d.

Take care, my readers

Josephine will love you guys always.

No comments: